Are You Eligible for a Grant?
Most people and businesses are eligible for a government grant of up to 75% towards the cost of electric vehicle charging solutions. We can even apply on your behalf, saving you time, hassle and money.
Landlord Charging Grant
Landlords can now receive up to 200 grants per year for residential properties, and a further 100 for commercial properties. You can apply if you are one of the following:
- landlord of a property that lets the property
- right to manage (RTM) company
- companies owning the freehold of a leased or rented property
- companies owning a building’s common areas. The company may comprise shareholders who are the leaseholders. The company may also manage the building
- property factor listed here in the property factor register
- private registered providers of social housing (PRP)
- public authorities, such as government departments and their agencies, the armed forces, local governments, the NHS and emergency services
Workplace Charging Grant
Since 1st April 2020, the Workplace Scheme (WCS) has reduced the cost of workplace chargers by up to £14000 – that’s 75% of the cost of each socket up to a maximum of £350 per socket and 40 charge points across all sites. Any charity, business or public authority can claim this as long as:
- There is dedicated off street parking for staff and/or fleets
- The installation is carried out by an approved OLEV WCS installer.
- You declare a business need or intent to encourage EV uptake among your fleet and/or staff. There is no need to prove EV use.
- You own the property or have permission from the landlord.
- The charge points claimed for are new. You can’t claim for a pre-existing station.
“Luke and James arrived late at 7.00 pm due to being held up on their last job. They were happy to go ahead and start the installation at that late hour. Great lads and a very professional job done. Highly recommended.“
— Nigel, Oxfordshire